This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use kic.katadata.co.id. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms and condition of this disclaimer. The terms and conditions listed below govern use of the online services (the “Online Services”) and materials available (“Materials”) in Katadata.
Access to Service
- The term "Authorized User" refers to an Eligible Person with a paid/purchased account (Corporate Account, Premium Account, Short Project Account, Campus License, and Student Account). Only your authorized employees, temporary employees, students, partners/members, and contractors dedicated to performing work exclusively for you (to the extent those categories of persons are appropriate to your situation) are eligible to access and use the Online Services and Materials ("Eligible Persons"). Without limitation, the Authorized User's external professional service providers such as attorneys, accountants, outsourcers, public relations firms, and any other professional advisors are specifically excluded from being Eligible Persons. You agree that Katadata login information, including username and password, may only be used by the Authorized User to whom Katadata assigns it and that Katadata login information may not be shared with or used by any other person, including other Authorized Users. You will be responsible for controlling and managing your roster of Authorized Users and will promptly notify Katadata to deactivate an Authorized User's Katadata login information if the Authorized User is no longer an Eligible Person or you otherwise wish to deactivate or terminate the Authorized User's access to the Online Services. You are responsible for all use of the Online Services accessed with Katadata login information issued to your Authorized Users, including associated charges, whether by Authorized Users or others. You will use reasonable commercial efforts to prevent unauthorized use of Katadata login information assigned to your Authorized Users and will promptly notify Katadata, in writing, if you suspect that Katadata login information is lost, stolen, compromised, or misused.
- The term "Member" refers to users with free subscriptions or accounts (Basic Account) as well as unregistered visitors to the website who lack login credentials. All provisions prohibiting or restricting the use of Materials for Authorized Users also apply, unless stated otherwise herein.
Grant of Rights
- Authorized Users (defined below in Section 2.1) are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access and use for research purposes the Online Services and Materials made available to you. The rights granted exclusively to Authorized Users are as follows:
- The right to use Materials for research purposes, and the right to copy Materials into user’s analyses, presentations, documents, and other similar forms of work or research material;
- The right to publish and distribute Materials, unless otherwise prohibited by existing applicable intellectual property laws and copyright laws;
- For the avoidance of doubt, downloading and storing Materials in an archival database is prohibited.The Online Services and the Materials are protected by copyright, intellectual property laws, and other laws that prevent unauthorized access and use. If you are not an Authorized User, you are not permitted to access or use the Online Services requiring a paid subscription for any purpose whatsoever. If you nevertheless access and use the Online Services or Materials requiring a paid subscription without authorization, your access and use will be governed by these General Terms and Conditions and you will be liable to Katadata for any breach of the General Terms and Conditions as well as for unauthorized access and payment for use at the rates in the applicable Price Schedule;
- The right to email, fax, download or make printouts using the commands of the Online Services and the right to create a single printout of Materials accessed or downloaded by any other lawful means (collectively, “Authorized Printouts“);
- Members and unregistered visitors to Katadata websites and subpages are granted a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use for research purposes the Online Services and Materials made available to you. Commercial use for Members is strictly prohibited. The rights granted to Members are as follows:
- The right to use Materials for research purposes, and the rightto implement Materials into analyses, presentations, documents, and other similar forms of work or research material;
- The right to display a de minimis amount of the Materials on an incidental, infrequent basis for non-commercial purposes, including the display of materials on blogs, social media platforms, and other strictly non-commercial websites, under the condition that published Materials are linked directly to Katadata’s publicly accessible web pages using the provided HTML code in an unaltered, unmodified, and functional state. You may not use or link to Katadata.com any site containing inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful topics, names, material, or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights;
- All other forms of commercial use, distribution, or publicationare strictly prohibited.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that kic.katadata.co.id is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if kic.katadata.co.id is unavailable at any time.
Limitation of Liability
- A Covered Party (as defined below) shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Online Services or any Materials available or not included therein, (b) the unavailability or interruption of the Online Service or any features thereof or any Materials, (c) An Authorized User or Member's use of the Online Services or Materials, (d) the loss or corruption of any data or equipment in connection with the Online Services, (e) the content, accuracy, or completeness of Materials, all regardless of whether you received assistance in the use of the Online Service from a Covered Party, (f) any delay or failure in performance beyond the reasonable control of a Covered Party, or (g) any content retrieved from the Internet even if retrieved or linked to from within the Online Services.
- "Covered Party" means (a) Katadata and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of Katadata; and (b) each third party supplier of Materials, third party alliance entities, their affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of any third party supplier of Materials or third party alliance entity or any of their affiliates.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, and under no circumstances will the total aggregate liability of the covered parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the online services or materials or this subscription agreement exceed the lesser of your actual direct damages or the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the online services (excluding any applicable taxes or duties) or any links or items on the online services or any provision of the general terms and conditions. your right to monetary damages in that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against any covered party.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the covered parties be held liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary; punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the online services, materials, or the failure of any covered party to perform its obligations. the foregoing limitation of liability shall not apply to a party's indemnity obligations or infringement of intellectual property or misappropriation of proprietary data belonging to katadata or its third party suppliers.
- The subscription is valid for a period of 12 months and will be automatically renewed for an unlimited period, unless it is cancelled at the latest 6 weeks prior to end of subscription period. Payment for the entire length of service will take place at the beginning of the subscription.During the unlimited period the subscription can be cancelled at the latest 2 weeks prior to the end of the current month. Payment will take place at the beginning of the current month.
- Any additional information on, or exceptions to, this Cancellation Policy will be stated in the product flyers located on the Katadata website.
Our business name is: PT Katadata Indonesia
Our business address is: Permata Senayan Blok D No. 31, Jl. Tentara Pelajar, Jakarta, Indonesia, 12210